CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Friday's Feast

Appetizer: If you could be any current celebrity for one whole week, who would you want to be? I wouldn't want to be a celebrity for one day much less one whole week.

Soup: On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how much do you enjoy talking on the phone? 6, but I can remember a time when I would have said 10. I guess as I've gotten older the less I like to be on the phone. That doesn't mean I talk less, just that I'd rather talk in person.

Salad: Name a charitable organization to which you have donated (or would like to). St. Jude's, American Cancer Society and others.

Main Course: What is a food you like so much you could eat it every single day for a month? There isn't any one food that I could eat every day for a month. It would get old eating the same thing every day.

Dessert: Have you or anyone in your family had the flu this year? We have been blessed that the flu has so far passed us by this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment