CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 14, 2008

Friday's Feast

Appetizer: On a scale of 1 - 10 (with 10 as highest), how much do you like your own handwriting? My handwriting isn't too bad, but I've seen much better so I'll say a 5.

Soup: Do you prefer showers or a baths? Either one is fine as long as they are done on Saturday. I take one then whether I need it or not.

Salad: What was the last bad movie you watched? Evening with Meryl Streep, Vanessa Redgrave, and Glenn Close. I was expecting much more from these ladies and was very disappointed.

Main Course: Name something you are addicted to and how it affects your life. My biggest addiction is cigarettes. It has caused me to have a raspy voice (had a cyst removed from my throat almost 4 years ago) and everybody is always telling me I need to quit.

Dessert: Which instrument is your favorite to listen to? I love to listen to the guitar.

No comments:

Post a Comment