CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 21, 2008

Know & Tell # 11

  1. Do you color your hair (give me some background info on this one)? Yes, in fact I just colored it this week. The first time I colored my hair was when I was 17 years old. I wanted it frosted but didn't want to spend a lot of money to have it done. My mom and I bought the frosting kit and she frosted it. Somewhere along the way we did something wrong because when we were finished I was a bleached blonde. It was awful, but hair grows out and it can be cut.
  2. What is one thing that you do with your family (or by yourself) to celebrate Easter? As long as I can remember we have always gone to church on Easter to celebrate Christ's resurrection. When the kids were younger they each got a basket and after lunch we would hide the easter eggs with family or with friends.
  3. How old was your oldest living relative (still living or in the past)? I am terrible about remembering ages but I recall having a great aunt that lived to be somewhere in her 90's.
  4. What is one thing that can be a "time waster" to you? Sadly, the computer.
  5. Most annoying bug? Living in South Georgia. . . gnats! I detest those little bugs.
Bonus Question:
  1. What does Easter mean to you? Easter is Jesus Christ's victory over death. His resurrection symbolizes the eternal life that is granted to all that believe in Him. Without the resurrection, Jesus would have just been thought to be another teacher or Rabbi. His resurrection changed that and gave final and irrefutable proof that He was really the Son of God and that He had conquered death once and for all. "I declare unto you the gospel . . . that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures; and that He was buried, and that He rose again the third day according to the Scriptures." 1 Corinthians 15:1-4

No comments:

Post a Comment