CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Friday's Feast

Appetizer: What does the color dark green make you think of? It makes me think of the Ochlockonee River State Park that we used to camp at when I was a child. I remember all the trees and palmettos being so beautiful this time of year.

Soup: How many cousins do you have? 6 and that is only listing 1st cousins.

Salad: On a scale to 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how honest are you? I'm a honest person except when it comes to telling someone the truth to keep from hurting their feelings. So with that said, I'd say an eight.

Main Course: Name something that is truly free. Salvation. It is a gift of God.

Dessert: Using the letters in the word SPRING, write a sentence. Soft pattering rain invites new growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment