CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Friday's Feast

Appetizer: Given the choice, would you prefer to live in the country or in the city? I prefer to live in the country. That's the one thing I miss about not living in Georgia. We always lived 2 - 5 miles from town.

Soup: Who is the cutest kid you know? I know many cute kids. They are all cute in their own way.

Salad: Fill in the blank: I couldn’t believe it when I heard ___________. I couldn't believe it when I heard my mom had passed away on Sunday morning and at times it still seems like it is a dream.

Main Course:If you could star in a commercial for one of your favorite products, which one would you want to advertise? I would stink at starring in commercials of any kind so I have no clue.

Dessert: What type(s) of vitamins and/or supplements do you take on a regular basis? Currently I haven't been taking anything but I've been thinking about starting to take Geritol.

No comments:

Post a Comment