CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 14, 2008

Prayer Request

Please pray for my mom. She has been in the hospital for the past two weeks with fluid on her lungs. Previous to this she had a mini-stroke and was hospitalized for 3 weeks. She has been in and out of the hospital for the past month. Last night she couldn't breathe and her blood pressure got really high. They transferred her to ICU where as of last night they have her stabilized.

I am leaving this morning to go up to see her. Pray that I have safe travels and that she will remain in stable condition. Also, pray for my dad and the rest of our family.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:25 AM

    Your Mom is in my prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:16 AM

    Your family will be in our prayers Ginnie.

    Diana

    ReplyDelete