CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 14, 2008

Know & Tell # 10

  1. What can you draw well? I draw a pretty good looking stick man, but aside from that my artistic abilities are lacking.
  2. Name a TV show (at any period in your life) that you watched that you were probably a little too old to watch. I'm probably too old now to be watching Gilmore Girls but occasionally I will watch it with Angela. Some of the situations on there make for some good conversation with her.
  3. What is the dominant color in your wardrobe? Black. Once I found out black makes you look slimmer I bought a lot of black. However, I do have some bright colors in my wardrobe as well.
  4. Favorite donut? Krispy Kreme although I we don't have a Krispy Kreme in town.
  5. Wear painful shoes because they are cute? Of course, a girl has to be cute doesn't she?
Bonus Questions:
  1. Is there anything that you believe you don't believe God about? I'm not sure I understand this question, but if I'm interpreting it correctly I would have to say that although I believe God's Word is truth I struggle to live my life as I believe. Such as we are commanded not to worry, but yet I find myself worrying instead of praying about it and waiting for God to answer the prayer.
  2. In general, do you think it is okay to be frustrated with people. To say I don't get frustrated with people would be lying. Is it okay? Depends on how I react to that frustration. If I don't use self-control and act in a way that is not glorifying to God then it's wrong. Instead of focusing on what frustrated with an individual I should examine my heart to see where I'm at fault. Also instead of blowing up I should pray for the person that has frustrated me, I've found that when I pray for someone it's hard to be upset with them. With all that said, I should practice what I just typed.

No comments:

Post a Comment