CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Whenever I See Your Smiling Face

It's hard to believe that you've been in glory for a year now. I still miss your smile and your laughter. Even now I still think you will be in your room when I go out to your mom's & dad's.

Your mom & dad have struggled this year, but it has been humbling to witness their faith sustain them. They still question "Why Jess", but turn right around with an answer of "it was God's plan and we may never understand, but we trust His plan." I've seen them grow closer as a couple this past year and they cherish each day as they walk by faith together.

Although I still grieve for you, I know you are rejoicing. You were looking forward to your wedding day when God called you home. I often wonder how your face looked the moment you walked into glory and down the aisle to the true bridegroom. One thing is for certain, you were smiling and I would even bet you were running towards him.

I wouldn't want you to leave glory just to be with us again, but oh how I miss you and look forward to the day that I am with you again!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Ginnie, that brought tears to my eyes. I know you must miss her terribly but you are right, she is full of joy now. Love to you sweety.

    ReplyDelete