CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Know & Tell: Music Edition

1. Do you play any musical instruments? If so, which one(s)? If not, is there one you always wanted to know how to play? Can't play any musical instrument, but I'd love to learn to play the guitar.

2. Do you sing well? Do you sing in along in the car? Do you use head motions? I can't sing at all. When David and Angela were babies and I would sing lullabies to them they would cry louder. If I'm alone in the car I sing, otherwise I don't torture my passengers. I don't use head motions.

3. Who was your teen music crush? Bruce Springsteen. Don't ask why. Guess my taste has changed as I've aged.

4. What is your favorite type of music? Oldies (talking 70's & 80's) or country music.

5. Who are your three favorite musical artists? Kenny Chesney, Rascal Flatts and Alison Krauss.

6. Does your church play tradition or praise songs, or a combination? A combination.

7. What is your favorite hymn? It's hard to decide on just one. I like Blessed Assurance, My Jesus I Love Thee, Come Thou Fount of Every Blessing, 'Tis So Sweet to Trust in Jesus. I could go on and on.

8. What is your favorite praise song? Again, it's hard to decide on just one. How Great is Our God, Enough, In Christ Alone, and I Stand in Awe. As before the list could go on and on.

9. What is the strangest musician's name whose music you like? Hootie and the Blowfish.

Bonus Question: What one question would you like the host to answer in the future? If you had the opportunity to undo one mistake in your life what would it be?

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:03 PM

    My answer to #7 is "Here I Am Lord" To me that is a powewrful hymn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:06 PM

    I'll ask the bonus question for you. If you had the opportunity to undo one mistake in your life, what would it be?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The one mistake I've made that I would undo is hurting a very dear friend because I didn't tell him the truth about what was going on in my life. My lack of communication about how I both felt caused hurt and anger. I miss his friendship and I want him to know how much I miss him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous4:37 PM

    Sorry to hear that. Not knowing the situation I would say maybe he's being petty about it. I won't pry, so I'll just say that I hope he reads this and understands.

    ReplyDelete