CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 04, 2008

Know & Tell : Decorating Edition


1. Do you have fake plants in your house? No. I have one plant in the entire house and it is a live plant (at least for now).

2. What is the oldest piece of furniture you have that is not an antique? A beside table. It was my grandmother's (on my father's side).

3. Do you have any antiques? Other than the beside table there are no other antiques.

4. What type of dishes do you use? China, stoneware, Corelle, Tupperware, paper plates? I use stoneware for the most part although we use paper plates every now and then.

5. What is your favorite thing in your house? My pictures.

6. Do you like to use lamps or overhead lighting? I love soft lamp lighting. Overhead lighting shows the dust too bad.

7. Are you a pristine white wall person or do you love color? I love color. White is boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment