CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Powder Puff

It's homecoming week for CHS and along with it comes homecoming events throughout the week. On Monday night the Powder Puff game was held at Cane Field. Angela being the athlete in the family was on the field playing football on the freshman team. She did an awesome job on defense. She made one interception and numerous tackles (actually it was flag football not tackle). The freshman won in a shut out against the sophomores (12-0)! Then the senior class and junior class duked it out (at times the term duked it out was literal). The seniors won 29 - 20. As always the cheerleaders were a sight to see. A sense of humor is a must to dress up like a cheerleader. It was a fun night watching the girls and the guys trade places for a few hours in the spirit of fun. My friend Kim emailed me this picture of her and has made me a CD. As soon as I get the CD, I will post more pictures (the ones I took aren't as good as the ones she took).

No comments:

Post a Comment