CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 03, 2008

Food for Thought

Breakfast: What actor/actress would be most believable to play you in a movie? I haven't got a clue.

Lunch: If you were stranded on a lonely beach, what are the five things that you would want to survive? A good book, my laptop with WiFi connection, food, water, and my kids.

Dinner: What terms of endearment does your significant other call you? What do you call them? Don't use them.

Midnight Snack: If you could be a fly on the wall where would you go and why? Again, no clue.

Recipe for the Week (instead of your recipe for life - what is it for just this week)? If you can't say something nice don't say anything at all.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:08 AM

    RE: Recipe for the week......WHAT?, I just don't know if I've EVER seen Jenny at a loss for words.......

    Don

    ReplyDelete
  2. You probably haven't EVER seen me at a loss for words. It's a very rare occasion. Enjoy it while you can!

    ReplyDelete