CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Friday's Feast

Appetizer: What is your favorite kind of cereal? Lucky Charms, I just love the marshmallows.

Soup: When was the last time you purchased something for your home, what was it, and in which room did it go? A HDTV for our living room! Actually David paid half and I paid half.

Salad: What is the funniest commercial you’ve ever seen? It's easier to show you than try to explain it. What I like about it is that a friend of mine told me they could see me doing the same thing. NOT!

Main Course: Make up a name for a company by using a spice and an animal (example: Cinnamon Monkey). Chipotle Chile Lizard.

Dessert: Fill in the blank: I haven’t ______ since ______. I haven't felt this good about my weight since right after high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment