CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Friday's Feast

Appetizer: How many times per day do you usually laugh? Most of my day is filled with laughter. Recently I find myself laughing more and more.

Soup: What do your sunglasses look like? The most current pair are brown Ray Bans. I can't believe I haven't lost them yet.

Salad: You win a free trip to anywhere on your continent, but you have to travel by train. Where do you go? New Mexico.

Main Course: Name one thing you consider a great quality about living in your town/city. It's a great place to raise a family. It's a small town where everybody knows you and your family. We love it here!

Dessert: If the sky could be another color, what color do you think would look best? God made the sky the perfect color and I have no desire to change it. I do like to watch the sky change colors at sunrise and sunset though. The red/orange mixed with the blue is gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment