CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 25, 2008

Know & Tell # 3

Question 1: What is your favorite fairy tale? Beauty & the Beast. I love the story line. I like how "Beauty" sees beyond "the Beast's" imperfections and accepts him just the way he is. It's just simply romantic.

Question 2: If you could be guaranteed a spot on the reality show "Survivor", would you go? I'm too big of a wimp to ever be a "survivor". I'd be out the first week (or day).

Question 3: Meanest thing you ever did to a sibling??? Me, mean to my sibling? Never. . . it was always my older brother and younger brother ganging up on me.

Question 4: Best Fashion Era... 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's or now... ? The now era! I look back at pictures and think to myself "what in the world were you thinking." It also helps that my daughter is brutally honest and will tell me if I look unfashionable now.

Question 5:Have you ever skipped to the end of a book before you finished reading the book? No! That would ruin the book.

Bonus Questions

Question 6: What's the most humanly impossible thing you will ask God to do this year? All things are impossible without God. There is nothing that I can do on my own that will amount to good, so I ask him to daily do a work in my life.

Question 7: What is one thing you could do this year to increase your enjoyment of God? To praise him daily for his grace and mercy upon a sinner as myself. Spend more time in the Word and in prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment