CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 07, 2008

Excited About Cooking

One of the many things I have resolved to do in 2008 is become a better cook and to cook more often. I used to enjoy cooking, but over the past year I have become lazy in preparing meals for our family. I have graciously been given cookware by relatives in the past because they no longer needed it (mainly my parents or my late grandmother), but I've never owned a set of cookware that I bought for myself. So a few days after Christmas I made the decision to purchase a set of cookware with the hopes that this would inspire me to cook more often. It arrived yesterday!
As I unpacked it last night I became more excited about cooking and found two recipes that I am going to try out tonight. I'm anxiously awaiting 5:00 so I can go home and try out the cookware and the recipes. I'll let you know how it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment