CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Friday 's Feast

Appetizer: What is your middle name? Would you change any of your names if you could? If so, what would you like to be called? My name is Rhonda Virginia. I've gone by Ginnie all my life, except for when teachers in school refused to go by my nickname. It was my grandfather that started calling me Ginnie.

Soup: If you were a fashion designer, which fabrics, colors, and styles would you probably use the most? My lack of knowledge and eye for design is exactly why I didn't choose this profession.

Salad: What is your least favorite chore, and why? Laundry, it's never ending.

Main Course: What is something that really frightens you, and can you trace it back to an event in your life? Snakes. When I was young, I came across a snake in my grandmother's house. We had just gotten toy snakes earlier in the week, so when I told her that a snake was curled up under a table in the bedroom she thought I was teasing her. Later that evening we were shelling peas and the snake crawled into the living room and went up under a baseboard. When she tried to get the snake out with a rake he wrapped around her leg. I was scared to death. It turned out to be a rat snake, but to this day I am terrified of snakes.

Dessert: Where are you sitting right now? Name 3 things you can see at this moment. In my office. The pre-school director (she's in her mailing something), the wall and outside the window by my desk.

No comments:

Post a Comment