CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 11, 2008

Know & Tell

I came across this blog meme and liked the idea behind it. For the most part my blog is a way for family members and friends to keep up with what is going on in our lives. However, there are several people(other bloggers) and new friends that don't know me that well that read my blog When I found this meme, I thought it was a great way for those of you who don't know me as well as my family does to get to know me. So here goes my first Know & Tell. I will try to do one each Saturday.

Question 1: What is your favorite season & why? Spring, it reminds me of the newness of life.

Question 2: How many times have you moved in your life? If I include the times I moved as a child, I would never remember them all. So I'm just going count the times I've moved since I've been an adult. I moved out of my parents house into a mobile home prior to getting married, after my marriage we moved 3 times. I then moved to Clewiston in 1996. I lived with my sister and her husband for the first year (in which we moved 2 times). The kids and I then moved to our first home in Clewiston and later moved into our current home. So all total since I was 18 would be 9 times.

Question 3: What kind of chicken wings do you like? My favorite are tequlia chicken wings. But now that I can't find them any longer I just like them plain (or naked).

Question 4: Which is worse? Shopping for Jeans or a bathing suit? Shopping for jeans is a much more pleasant experience. Bathing suits are a nightmare to shop for.

Question 5: What is your favorite kind of pizza? Pizza Hut Supreme Pan Pizza.

Bonus Questions
Question 6: What is your favorite book of the Bible and why? The Psalms because Psalms relates to every circumstance in our lives. I also like Romans.

Question 7: Think Evangelism...what kind of witness are you?There lies my weakness. I am not a bold witness for Christ. I share how God has worked in my life, but when it comes to asking others about their relationship with Christ I shy away from it. I have so many opportunities working in the church office to witness to people and I let those opportunities slip by.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:27 PM

    It has been my experience that when things are at their worst I find myself alone. I can recall only one answered prayer in my life. The usual response is the sound of silence. Oh, one more thing, 99% of my prayers are for the welfare of others.
    I think the answer to most prayers is, "You're on your own, grow up."

    ReplyDelete