CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, February 01, 2008

Know & Tell # 4

1. Who do you wish you could meet? I would love to meet Carolyn McCulley. From reading her blog, she seems like such a wonderful woman.

2. Best food comes from which country? While I enjoy Italian, Chinese, and Mexican food, I have to admit I prefer American food the most.

3. If you are familiar with the movie/musical "Grease", what girl character would you be (let's apply this lightly...I know some of the behaviors of the girls was not too nice). I remember the movie, but can't remember all of the personalities. I'd love to say that I'm like Sandy, but I'm not. Being honest about and from what I remember about the girls in the movie, I'd say Rizzo.

4. Would you be more likely to toilet paper someone's house, or would you be the one that has their house toilet papered? I'd be the one that has their house papered. I'm not brave enough to do it to someone's house.

5. Do you like small talk, or deep conversations? I enjoy both, but would much rather have deep conversations with my friends and family.

Bonus Questions

6.Who do you most want to encourage this year?
I want to encourage my children, but also my friends who are having to make hard decisions.

7.If those who know you best gave you one piece of advice, what would they say? To guard my mouth and my attitude.
Would they be right? Yes!
What will you do about it?
I constantly struggle with both of these. I've been trying to guard my tongue and my emotions. It has helped that I continually ask God to guard my tongue and grant me self-control. Asking them to hold me accountable helps as well.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:12 AM

    What about the house yourolled when you where in high school?
    Love your brother

    ReplyDelete