CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Friday's Feast

Appetizer: Who was the last person you hugged? My two favorite people in the world, Angela and David.

Soup: Share a beauty or grooming trick or tip with us. Putting Burt's Bee Foot Cream on your feet at night and then socks make your feet smooth.

Salad: What does the color yellow make you think of ? Sunshine! Give me a yellow crayon and I'll draw you a sun to brighten up your day (okay I stole that from Angela).

Main Course: If you were to make your living as a photographer, what subject would your pictures revolve around? Nature. I'd love to capture all the magnificent things God has created.

Dessert: What was the longest book you ever read? It was the longest as in pages, but it took me the longest time to read. . . Of Mice and Men.

No comments:

Post a Comment