CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 07, 2008

Know & Tell # 5

Friday's Feast is down so I decided to go ahead and post Know & Tell a day early. Enjoy!

Question 1: How often do you get real sick?
I can't recall the last time I was really sick. I get a cold maybe once a year, but that is about it.

Question 2:Do you usually send serious or humorous greeting cards? Why? Depends on who I'm sending a card to. I have to admit that serious greeting cards make me weepy. I tend to buy the blank greeting cards and write my own message.

Question 3:Are you a person who has a whole lot of acquaintances, or just a few very close friends? I have both. The close friends are the ones that I share my heart with, while the acquaintances are the ones that just see the surface stuff.

Question 4: If you could cure a disease, or heal a sickness, which one would you choose?
This one is tough. . . I'd love to find a cure for all the diseases out there. Cancer and Alzheimers would be two on the top of my list.

Bonus Questions
Question 5: What does "being spiritual" mean to you? "Being spiritual" to me sounds fake. Let me explain. . . there are many people I've come across that say they are spiritual but when you begin to talk to them about the Bible or things of God they look at you as if you have a third eye or something. I don't refer to myself as being spiritual. I have an intimate relationship with Jesus Christ, whose blood has cleansed me from all sin, and it is the Holy Spirit that lives in me that draws me daily to live a life that glorifies and points others to Him. It is only through faith by grace that I have been saved.

Question 6: Imagine you were talking to someone who did not believe in God and Jesus... How would you explain to them that Jesus is Real (from your experiences in your own life)? By just telling them how he has worked in my life, about the joy and hope I have in Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment