CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Friday's Feast

Appetizer - The world is coming to an end. There's no way out. You only have time to say one thing to one person you know. What would you say, and to whom? Depending on who that one person was. If it was one of my family members I'd tell them how much I love them.

Soup - Name something you're absolutely crazy about. My children. There is nothing else in this world that means more to me than they do.

Salad - What's that nickname you don't want anybody to know about? The only nickname I have everyone is already aware of.

Main Course - Which country would you like to visit, and why? I want to visit Germany one day because I have friends there I would love to see again.


Dessert - Your favorite pet peeve? Everything has a place and when you are finished with it, put it back where you got it from.

No comments:

Post a Comment