CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Know & Tell

  • If a five dollar bill magically appeared on your door step at the beginning of the day, every day what would you do with it? Put away for emergencies.
  • Tell us about your favorite teacher from elementary/middle school/high school. You expect me to remember that far back. . . for the life of me I can't recall a favorite. I do remember my 9th grade English Literature teacher as being funny due to the brandy she put in her thermos of coffee every day. By the time I had her at the end of the day she was pretty lit.
  • If you could make one person disappear for good, who would it be? I'm drawing a blank. Someone like Hitler.
  • Do you believe in fairies? No.
  • What era is your favorite for music? The 60's - 80's.
  • Have you ever, or would you ever, have cosmetic surgery? Have never had it nor do I think I ever would unless medically necessary.
  • If you had to change your name, what would you change it to? I'm satisfied with my name. The only reason I would need to change it would be if I got re-married and I don't think that's going to happen anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment