CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 05, 2008

Friday Feast

Appetizer: When you drink soda/pop/coke, do you prefer to drink it from the bottle, a can, or after pouring it into a cup? I prefer soda over ice.

Soup: What television show are you willing to stay up late to watch? I don't watch much television, but occasionally I will watch CSI on Thursday night. It comes on at 9:00 p.m. so I'm up anyway.

Salad:Name one person, place, or thing you think of as brilliant. Niagara Falls, Canada. It is absolutely astonishing to see the falls. How anyone could not admit there is a God after seeing them is beyond me.

Main Course: Would you be willing to work 4 10-hour days instead of 5 8-hour days in order to save gas? Being that I live less than 5 miles from my office it isn't like I spend much gas going to work compared to how much others spend. I would be willing to work the 4 10-hour days though, it makes for a 3 day weekend!

Dessert: If you were a superhero, what would you call yourself? Me a superhero. . . give me a break!

No comments:

Post a Comment