CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 08, 2008

Know & Tell: Friend Edition


1. Who would you rather be for a day: your best friend or your worst enemy? If I have a worst enemy, I am not aware of it. I'd choose to be my best friend. To have the wisdom and knowledge that he has would be a great asset.

2. Could you work with your best friend?
Yes. In the past I have worked with one of my best friends and it was great.

3. Do you think it would be a blast or a nightmare to blog with a friend?
I don't have a clue.

4. Could you share an email account with any of your friends?
E-mail accounts are not something I'd share with my friends. That would be like sharing your underwear. The only instance I can think of that I would share an email account would be if I was married.

5. You have a day to take a friend out and have fun. Describe the day.
If it were actually financial feasible I'd make us an appointment to be pampered at spa for the day. But I don't see that happening anytime soon.

6.Could you switch lives with a good friend? What would you find to be better/easier/nicer than your own life, and what would be really difficult for you?
I have no desire to switch lives with anyone. We tend to think that the grass is greener on the other side, but once you get there you find out it's not.


Bonus Non-Friend Related Question:
  • Are there any of these products you might be willing to eat? I'd starve to death first.

No comments:

Post a Comment