CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Friday Feast

Appetizer: Do you consider yourself to be an optimist or a pessimist? I tend to be more of a pessimist. This is something I've working very hard to change about myself.

Soup: What is your favorite color of ink to write with? I've never really given it much thought. I write mostly with black ink.

Salad: How often do you get a manicure or pedicure? Do you do them yourself or go to a salon and pay for them? I get a manicure twice a month and I pray to have it done. It's the one treat to myself that I enjoy. I've had one pedicure that I paid for.

Main Course: Have you ever won anything online? If so, what was it? I've never won anything (online or otherwise).

Dessert: In which room in your house do you keep your home computer? I have a laptop, so it moves from room to room. Most of the time it's in the living room.

No comments:

Post a Comment