CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 13, 2008

Know & Tell

1. Are you a procrastinator or do you get things done? I get things done. I like to plan out my week and know what has to be accomplished.

2. What is the worst thing you have ever eaten? Raw Oysters, I still cringe at the thought of them.

3. What is your favorite movie, and why? Ghost. It's just an awesome love story.

4. What one physical feature would you want to change about yourself? My legs and thighs. I'd like them to be longer and thinner.

5. Would you rather travel the world, or travel through space? Travel the world.
There is so much of just the United States alone that I haven't seen, not to mention other countries.

6. Favorite cell phone feature: camera or texting? The camera, because I'm always forgetting mine.

7. Sports car or SUV? Neither, I like my mini van!

No comments:

Post a Comment