CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Know & Tell


  • Which is your favorite season? Why? I love summer and the freedom it brings to our schedule. Not to mention that is when we are more likely to do spontaneous things.
  • Are you a bikini or one piece gal? Do the same rules apply to your daughter, if you have one? One piece gal. I haven't worn a bikini since I was my daughter's age. As for my daughter, she prefers a bikini. She is very good about the modesty issue and will find one that covers her body.


  • What is your favorite summer getaway? Beach? Lake? Mall? Indoor ice skating? Why? The beach, but unfortunately we live 2 hours away from one so we don't get to go very often.

  • You're on a sandy beach, looking out at a perfectly blue ocean. The weather is perfect. What's on the table next to you? What book are you reading? Who is sitting next to you? What are you drinking? On the table next to me is sunscreen. I'm reading the latest James Patterson book. My daughter is sitting next me and I'm drinking sweet iced tea or water.


  • Do you tan? If so, are you an all-natural tanner or do you go to a salon? I go to the salon otherwise I burn and peel.


  • What is your favorite summer clothing? Flip flops, shorts and a t-shirt.


  • You're suddenly able to transport yourself to any summer in your past. What year would you choose to be in? 1998. That summer will always be special to me.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous12:45 AM

    1998 the summer of the red rose....you are such a romantic.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm a romantic. It was also the summer of the peach roses.

    ReplyDelete