CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 05, 2007

The Newest Member of Our Church Family

We are blessed to have Luke as an addition to our church family. We praise God that we have the opportunity to love, encourage, and pray for this little one as he grows up.



Luke Andrew Hamrick is doing well. Mom and Luke will be coming home tomorrow morning. I can't wait to hold him.

Big brother, Nathan, Dad, and Luke.

I wanted to post a picture of Katherine with Luke and Nathan, however that will have to wait. I'm not sure how Katherine would feel about a picture of her in a hospital gown appearing on my blog. So here's one of Katherine and Nathan at a Tiger Football game.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! So cute! Tell Brian and Katherine that I said congratulations.

    ReplyDelete