CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Fourteen and Still Amazing

Today is Angela's 14th birthday. My how time has flown, it seems like yesterday you were so tiny and needed me for everything. My heart is overflowing with love and joy that you have brought into my life. As I think back on the last fourteen years I feel so blessed to be the one that God picked to be your mother. You are a beautiful young lady with a heart for everyone you meet. You are always encouraging others, sharing the material possessions that you have, and lending a helping hand. You speak your mind and love to make others smile. I pray that as you continue to grow into the woman God desires you to be, you will seek after God's heart and stand firm in his truths. Happy Birthday!

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:49 PM

    Happy Birthday Sweetie! Love ya! Pinky Wave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:54 PM

    Happy Birthday!!!! We love you,
    Sarah Lowe and Family (Ken, Malachi, Samual, Jesse, and Caleb)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:15 PM

    thank you all =)
    love angela

    ReplyDelete