CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

College Football

So this weekend was the kickoff for college football. No, I didn't sit in front of the television all weekend watching the games. In fact the only game I watched was the Florida State - Clemson game while babysitting our pastor's son, Nathan. Around 9:30 p.m. Nathan was ready for bed but he enjoyed the first hour and half of the game with me. He was so cute talking about the game. He has been to the high school games and he kept asking where the blue uniforms were. The Noles didn't win the game however it was great to see them try to come back in the 2nd half of the game. It's gonna to be a tough season, but as always I'll be there cheering them on win or lose. But at least one of the teams I like won this weekend. Go Dogs!

I'm sure going to enjoy watching the games with David this year!

1 comment:

  1. mom mom mom, it's not dogs, it's Go Dawgs, come on now. lol

    ReplyDelete