CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Friday's Feast


Appetizer: What is your favorite type of art? Music it is hands down.

Soup: When was the last time you got a free lunch (or breakfast or dinner)? Who paid for it? This past Tuesday. A friend from church that lives in north Georgia was in town and we had lunch together. She refused to let me pay for my meal.

Salad: On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how emotional are you? I'm pretty emotional. I cry when reading greeting cards unless I go to the humor section. I cry at movies, I have a temper (although I've learned to control it more as I get older), and I laugh easily. I'm just one big bag of emotions.

Main Course: Approximately how long do you spend each day responding to emails? An hour, but not at once. I don't get many emails as I once did.

Dessert: To what temperature do you usually set your home’s thermostat? It stays at 73 unless David lowers it when I'm gone or asleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment