CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer: When was the last time you visited a hospital? When Angela had her ACL surgery in July.

Soup: On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how ambitious are you? I'm pretty average so I'll go with a five.

Salad : Make a sentence using the letters of a body part. (Example: (mouth) My other ukelele tings healthily.) Leg - Let's eat granola.

Main Course: If you were to start a club, what would the subject matter be, and what would you name it? A club for parents to be encouraged to teach their children the importance of being committed to Christ and his church. I have no clue what I would name it.

Dessert : What color is the carpet/flooring in your home? The carpet is a light green and the tile is white.

No comments:

Post a Comment