CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Dinner with Girlfriends

Two of Angela's friends (Jena & Cheyenne) threw planned a dinner at Sonny's with her friends in honor of her 14th birthday tomorrow, since everyone will be at the Tiger game tomorrow night. I wasn't allowed to eat with them, but I stayed in the main dining area and enjoyed dinner with Kathy while they partied. Cheyenne and Jena brought a Hello Kitty cake for all them to enjoy for dessert. In all there were 13 girls, so you can imagine the laughter coming from the back room. It was sweet of the girls to come out on a school night to be with her. She enjoyed it and I managed not to embarrass her too much. Only when the Sonny's crew sang the "Happy Birthday" song to her. I couldn't resist getting in the line with them as they sang and clapped.

Here are some snapshots from the night.
This album is powered by BubbleShare - Add to my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment