CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 27, 2008

Know & Tell: Animal Edition

1. What dog do you most resemble? The Doberman. I'm serious and extremely determined. I display unbeaten loyalty and love to the people I care for, which I might add are rather few. I find it hard to love anyone outside my "comfort zone". I've very watchful and reserved with most things saving my humorous, soft side for those I love. I tend to be fearless in the face of the enemy, but rather cautious in my actions.


2. What is your favorite zoo animal? The monkey. They are just too cute.

3. What zoo animal reminds you most of yourself? The Lion.

4. Do you have any pets? If so, how may, what kind and what are their names? If not, would you like one? I have 2 cats and a dog. The cats are Whiskers and Vanilla. The dog is Bayleigh.

5. Have you ever ridden a horse? Yes, although I wasn't crazy about riding it.

6. Have you ever milked a cow? Yes, when I was really young. I hadn't thought about that in years.

7. Why don't sheep shrink when it rains? There are somethings in life that never cross my mind and this would be one of those.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:37 PM

    I dare you to ask your readers to answer questions #1, #2, #3 about you....come on scaredy cat..double dog dare...

    Don

    ReplyDelete