CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 19, 2008

Food for Thought

Breakfast: What is one thing you look forward to each day? Each week? The one thing I look forward to each day is being with my children and having conversations with them. The one thing I look forward to each week is the weekend.

Lunch: Are you a hoarder or a chucker? I'm a chucker.

Dinner: Do your dinner meals consist mostly of home cooked meals, convenience foods (i.e. boxed, frozen, heat & serve, etc.), or fast food? Who does most of the cooking in your home? For the most part we have home cooked meals, except on Wednesday and Friday. I do all the cooking in my home.

Midnight Snack: Has the rising cost of gasoline caused you to restrict, limit, or alter anything in your life? If so what. Not really, which is costing us and altering our bank accounts.

Recipe for this Week (instead of your recipe for life - what is it for just this week?) Letting go doesn't mean giving up, it's accepting things that cannot be.

No comments:

Post a Comment