CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 05, 2008

Friday Feast Turns into Food for Thought

Since the Chef over at Friday Feast has been out of the kitchen for some time now (and may be for a while), a fellow blogger has started her own version until the chef returns. It's basically the same idea with a few changes.

Breakfast: Do you use a day planner, calendar, notebook, computer program, PDA, lists on some random piece of paper, or just totally wing things to stay organized? I have a daily planner, but have not been using it lately. I simply make a "to do list" each day or sometimes for the week. I also use my pocket calendar to keep track of appointments. I have to admit, the daily planner worked much better.

Lunch: What is something that you have too much of? Is it possible for a woman to have too many shoes? Let a man take a peek in my closest and he would tell you I have too many shoes.

Dinner: What is one of the most important qualities you need in a friend? Someone who accepts me for who I am and will be honest.

Midnight Snack: Describe yourself using only three adjectives.
Compassionate
Loving
Honest

Recipe for this Week (instead of your recipe for life - what is it for just this week?) Everyone has things going on in their lives (some good and some not) and we don't always know what they are going through. If the cashier at Wal-Mart is not smiling, a co-worker is ill tempered, a friend is short with you on the phone. . . maybe, just maybe something happened in their life prior to you having contact with them that made them react in this manner. Instead of judging them, pray for them. God knows what they are going through.

No comments:

Post a Comment