CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Fireproof


Yesterday two couples from our church and I went to see the movie "Fireproof". Fireproof not only portrayed what it means to have a Christ-centered marriage, but also had a Christ centered message. The gospel message was clearly presented throughout the entire movie.

It is geared primarily to marriage, however the principles found within the movie can be used in any relationship. Although I am not married I still enjoyed the movie and God spoke to me through it. I would encourage not only married couples, but singles as well to take the time to go see it. It's well worth the money.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:39 PM

    We went to see it Sunday....you're right, there's a message there for everyone.

    It proves movies can be thoroughly entertaining without being perverse and offensive.

    Don

    ReplyDelete