CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 26, 2008

Food for Thought

Breakfast: Who was your role model growing up? My mom. She was a wonderful example of what a mother/wife should be. She taught me so many things and I have always hoped to be the kind of person she was.

Lunch: Who would you turn to first if you were in desperate need of help? My dad. He's always been the one I could count on no matter what.

Dinner: Are you generally organized or messy? Organized. Messes unnerve me. I am a neat freak.

Midnight Snack: What do you do when you can't sleep at night? Read the book that is beside by bed.

Recipe for this Week (instead of your recipe for life - what is it for just this week?) Don't worry about yesterday, it's in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment