CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 12, 2008

Food for Thought

Breakfast: If you were to choose a new name for yourself what would it be and why? Were there any other names your parents almost gave you? When I was younger I would have changed my name to something different, but I can't remember what those names might have been. But now, I don't think I could change my name since I've had it so long.

Lunch: How do you usually spend your Sunday afternoon? Relaxing or napping.

Dinner: What would be your last meal if you were about to walk the green mile? I don't think I'd want anything to eat, I'd be too busy saying "good-byes" to eat.

Midnight Snack: Have you ever broken any bones? Thank goodness NO!

Recipe for this Week (instead of your recipe for life - what is it for just this week?) Friends come and go, but old friends pull at your heart.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:52 AM

    I would have had any name other than "Gutshall". I hated it....al the kids always called me Gutty or Gut Head. Anyway, such is the life of a kid. As the other kids and I matured, those things went away. There are still a few uncouth people around....a few here even in Clewiston who get joy from playing on our name. I've learned that says more about them though and less about the name. a little humility never hurt anyone either.

    Sunday? Go Junior Go.....

    My last meal? Something to go...cause my bags are packed and I'm ready for Glory...Woo-Hoo!

    Broken Bones? Have lost count, but more than six....Try football, Akido, and 26 years of Police Work.

    Don

    ReplyDelete