CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 29, 2008

Don this is for You

My Sunday School teacher and good friend, Don, who frequently reads my blog has double dog dared me to ask my readers to answer the following questions about myself:

1. What dog do I most resemble?

2. What is your favorite zoo animal?

3. What zoo animal reminds you most of me?

I don't think Don is aware that I seldom back down from a double dog dare. So, go ahead answer the questions. Especially you Don. Come on I double dog dare you, scaredy cat.

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous1:48 PM

    What dog do you resemble? Chihuahua...all bark, no bite

    Favorite Zoo Animal...mine? Polar Bear

    What Zoo animal reminds me of you? Baboon...quiet and contented one minute, throwing grass and dirt in the air & climbing trees the next......

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been told previously that I resemble a Chihuahua, but a Baboon. Come on!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wouldn't touch this one with a ten foot pole. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What dog do you resemble?
    I agree with the Chihuahua, You do tend to bark alot, like we always said at Christmas, put you in a room and people can't get a word out until you leave , Just yap yap yap yap....

    Favorite Zoo Animal.
    Monkey and I know why she likes monkeys....

    What Zoo animal reminds me of you?
    I would say a Crocodile. You are very protective of your babies
    and you did alot of the raising on your own and that says alot about you so that is why i would say a croc.

    ReplyDelete