CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer: How much money do you plan to spend this upcoming holiday season? I have no idea. Certainly not as much as last year.

Soup: What was the last television show you watched, and was it good? CSI - I always enjoy the show.

Salad: If you had to paint the walls of your living room tomorrow, what color would you choose? An off white. In fact, Angela has been trying to convince me to paint the walls in living room.

Main Course: Name something clever or practical you have thought of that should be invented, but hasn’t yet. I'm not clever enough to think of anything to invent.

Dessert: List 3 things you would like to receive as gifts this upcoming holiday season. The only thing I can think of is to spend Christmas with my parents this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment