CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 29, 2007


Appetizer: What is your favorite carnival/amusement park ride? The Carousel. What can I say I'm a wimp when it comes to roller coasters.

Soup: How do you react in uncomfortable social situations? I get quiet (hard to imagine I know but there are those moments when I say very little).

Salad:On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy discussing deep, philosophical topics? Depending on whom I have the discussion with, if I feel comfortable with the topic and person I'd say 7. If I know little about the topic or am not comfortable with the person it goes down to a 2 or 3.

Main Course: Did you get a flu shot this year? If not, do you plan to? I never get flu shots. I avoid shots at all costs.

Dessert: Approximately how many hours per week do you spend watching television? There is one show I watch each week (CSI) so an hour typically. However if college football or pro baseball is on I will watch a game.

No comments:

Post a Comment