CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer: Imagine that you are deaf, dumb and insensitive to touch.What other image of happiness could you have? I would have my eyesight so I would be able to see the beauty God has created and

Soup: Do you collect anything? Yes, dust in my house.


Salad: When do you start your Christmas? As far as the worlds view of Christmas, I normally start decorating either the first or second week of December. However, as a Christian I celebrate the birth of Christ all year long just as I do his death and resurrection.


Main Course: What would you do if you were in a corner and a snake was staring you down? Scream at the top of my lungs and more than likely wet my pants.

Dessert: If you were in the library and had gas I would excuse myself to the restroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment