CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer: Name a great website you would recommend to others. Solo Femininity.

Soup: On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 as highest), how often do you dream at night? A five. I can't always remember what I dream.

Salad: Did you have a pet as a child? If so, what kind and what was its name? We had cats and dogs. The cat that I remember was Tut (named after King Tut) and the two dogs I remember were a German shepherd (I don't remember his name) and a little mixed dog (Shorty). Now that I'm typing this I do recall family members talking about a dog we had when I was diapers. They say that when I was still in diapers my sister's boyfriend (now her husband) came over to take her out on a date and while he waiting for her that the dog wet on his lap. My brother-in-law however tells it differently in that he accuses me of wetting his lap. He loved to tell this to my friends and the few boyfriends I had when I was younger.

Main Course: If you had the chance to star in a commercial, what would you choose to advertise? First of all I would never have a chance to star in a commercial, but someone needs to advertise purity in our teenagers.

Dessert: What is your favorite kind of hard candy?
Sweet tarts hands down.

1 comment: