CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Appetizer: When was the last time you were surprised? Just today when I was asked out on a date for tonight.

Soup: Fill in the blanks: My eyes are ________, but I wish they were __________. My eyes are hazel, but I wish they were blue.

Salad: If you were a Beanie Baby, what would you look like and what would your name be? I would be a soft cuddly teddy bear and my name would be cuddles.

Main Course: Name two things you consistently do that you consider to be healthy habits. Brush my teeth and shower.

Dessert: What brand of toothpaste are you using these days? Do you like it? Why or why not? Crest Cinnamon Expressions. I love it. It makes my mouth feel fresh.

2 comments:

  1. The thought of Crest Cinnamon Toothpaste for dessert really doesn't sound all that appetizing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:42 AM

    I hope you went out on that date and had a good time!

    ReplyDelete