CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer: On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how polite are you? I would give myself a 5. Sadly, there are times when I have been downright rude.

Soup: What was the last thing that made you laugh out loud? Since putting in the projection system at the church, David has been the one that runs it. If he is out of town we have one of the other youth, Josh, that runs it or I run it. On Wednesday night, I offered to run the projection system and give David a break. I got lost during one the songs, so David came over to me and said, "Alright, you stick to driving and I'll stick to running the projection system." It was good to see that he was laughing at himself concerning his accident.

Salad: Who is your favorite cartoon character? Winnie the Pooh or Tigger.

Main Course: Tell about the funniest teacher you ever had. Most of my teachers were pretty serious, except for my 9th grade literature teacher, Mrs. Brown. At the time I thought she was funny, but now realize she had a drinking problem. She would bring a thermos to school each day with coffee laced with brandy. I had her class the last period of the day, so to say the least she was drunk by the time our class started. I remember her reading Romeo and Juliet and acting the characters out. She was of course let go, but it sure made literature fun.

Dessert: Complete this sentence: I strongly believe that ______________________. I strongly believe that God is sovereign in all things.

No comments:

Post a Comment