CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Friday Feast

Appetizer: Who is the easiest person for you to talk to? I can talk to almost anybody, but when it comes to a heart to heart conversation I find that I'm more open with Tom.

Soup: If you could live in any ancient city during the height of the quality of its society and culture, which one would you choose? I have never had the desire to live in an ancient city. I'm spoiled by the luxuries we have now such as electricity, indoor plumbing, etc.

Salad: What is the most exciting event you have ever witnessed? The birth of my children.

Main Course: If you were a celebrity, what would you do for a publicity stunt? I can't imagine being a celebrity and if I were I wouldn't want a bunch of publicity.

Dessert: What do you consider the ideal age to have a first child? I'm not sure I think there is an ideal age to have your first child. For each married couple it is different.

No comments:

Post a Comment