CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 09, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer: What is your favorite kind of pie? Apple Pie with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top.

Soup:Name something that made you smile this week. A conversation I had with Tom earlier in the week.

Salad:What do you do to cool off when the weather is hot and humid? Sit inside with the A/C kicking and a glass of sweet iced tea.

Main Course:You receive $1,000 in the mail with a letter that says you can only use the money to redecorate one room in your home. Which room do you pick, and what do you buy to spruce it up? The two bathrooms. I'd re-paint them a pale yellow, put tile in my bathroom and then buy all new towels, wash cloths, and shower curtains.

Dessert: Fill in the blank: My _________ says __________, but I __________. My heart says be patient, but I rush it.

No comments:

Post a Comment