CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 17, 2007

Friday's Feast

Appetizer: Describe your laundry routine. Do you have a certain day when you do it all, or do you just wash whatever you need for the next day? My laundry routine consists of washing a load every night and drying them. Sometimes they get folded the same night. Laundry is the one chore that seems never ending.

Soup: In your opinion, what age will you be when you’ll consider yourself to truly be old? At 41 I certainly don't think of myself as old. When I was in my teens that seemed really old, but the older I get the less age matters. I'm not real sure what I would consider old.

Salad: What is one of your goals? Is it short-term, long-term, or both? One of my goals is to be debt free. It's a long-term goal.

Main Course:Name something unbelievable you’ve seen or read lately. It amazes me to read or watch the news concerning people leaving their young children in their cars and not realizing for hours that they left them there. I don't understand how someone doesn't notice they left their young child somewhere.

Dessert: On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how happy are you today? I'd say a 5. It could be worse but it could be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment